Zó Paper Making Tour to Hoa Binh
Have you ever wondered how we produce our high-quality handmade Dó paper? Come and join our paper making tour to Hoa Binh to admire the beauty and understand the dedication behind every single sheet. This tour will not only tell you more about our paper, but it will also give you the chance to take a peek into the livelihood of the Muong ethnic minority in the Northern region of Vietnam.
In a nutshell, you will have a chance to:
· Observe this 800-year-old paper-making process, from tree bark to a complete sheet of handmade paper
· Make your own sheet of paper and decorate it with flowers and leaves, with the help from the local craftsmen and craftswomen
· Go on a trek in the rice fields and mountains surrounding the village
· Meet the paper makers and find out more about their life and traditions in this beautiful part of Vietnam
· Stay away from Hanoi hustle and bustle, and enjoy a peaceful and relaxing day with nature and beautiful landscape
Zó Paper Making Tour will certainly be an interesting and unforgettable experience for you !
Suoi Co village, Luong Son, Hoa Binh
Pickingup point: BigC Thang Long Supermarket, 212 Tran Duy Hung Street, Hanoi
You can park your vehicle there for free.
Date & time
On Sundays every two weeks – Departure time is 8am, and we get back to Hanoi at 4pm. Don’t hesitate to contact us to know when is the next trip (firstname.lastname@example.org) !
Registration: Google Docs form
Tour fee: 30 – 30 USD
Don’t hesitate to contact us for the private tour (email@example.com)!
To help us prepare the tour in the best conditions, we would like to kindly ask you to pay the fee two days before the tour. You can either pay directly in cash at the shop or by bank transfer 3 days in advance.
· By cash: Zó Art Gallery, no 27 railway, 10 Dien Bien Phu str, Hanoi.
· Bank trasfer:
Account number 0021001456298
Tran Hong Nhung
Vietcombank, Nguyen Du, Hanoi
Phone number: 0166 660 2928
Le Hong Ky (English-speaking)
+84 168 432 93 79 (texts and Whatsapp)
Hope to see you on the trip!
Love from Zó team.