Workshop Watercolor Painting – Chinese Style
Instructor: Vũ Xuân Đạt
Duration: 2 hours
- Introduction to Watercolor Painting – Chinese Style
History/ Style/ Characters/ Cultural meaning (expression of spiritual life)
- Introduction to painting tools: paper (Dó & other handmade paper), brush, ink, pallet
- Try on the tools with your own feelings (free style)
- Performance on Dó paper (English & Vietnamese)
- Experimental (with guidance from teacher)
- Giving words from teacher
- Question & Answer
- Conclusion & Closing
BIOGRAPHY ABOUT INSTRUCTOR:
Xuan Đat is born and grow in from a small village in Northern of Vietnam, the passion with drawing bring him to the traditional art. His childhood attached with simple and typical images of rural area of Vietnam, which is an endless inspiration for his art work. Using watercolor Chinese style allows him to express his spiritual world.
Fee: 20 – 30 USD
Don’t hesitate to contact us for the private workshop (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Le Hong Ky (English-speaking)
+84 168 432 93 79 (texts and Whatsapp)
Love from Zó team.