Instructor: Ngẫu Thư
Duration: 2 hours
- Introduction about Calligraphy
History/ Style/ Characters/ Cultural meaning (expression of spiritual life)/Tradition
Different forms of calligraphy
- Introduction about painting tools: paper (Dó & other handmade paper), brush, ink, inkstone (pallet)
- Try on the tools with your own feelings (free style)
- Performance on Dó paper (English & Vietnamese): modern calligraphy
- Experimental (with guidance from teacher)
- Giving words from teacher
- Question & Answer
- Conclusion & Closing
ABOUT CALLIGRAPHY INSTRUCTOR:
Ngẫu Thư doesn’t want to be recognized as a calligraphy master but he has been practicing for 17 years of calligraphy- the art of writing letter. Graduated from literature field in Pedagogy University of Ho Chi Minh city, his teaching about literature help him to add more inspiration and subtle feeling for his art work with words and sentence.
Choosing calligraphy for his career, he would like to keep our Vietnamese tradition continuing to vanish in the modern life.
Workshop with Hebrew
Workshop with Bosch Foundation
Workshop fee: 20 – 30 USD
Don’t hesitate to contact us for the private workshop (email@example.com)!
Le Hong Ky (English-speaking)
+84 168 432 93 79 (texts and Whatsapp)
Love from Zó team.